DAY/ NIGHT HOTEL RECEPTIONIST
Express Lodging Group of Hotels (ILFORD) is currently looking for a DAY/ NIGHT RECEPTIONIST to join its friendly team in East London. Experience is beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
This is a permanent FULL TIME position where daily duties will consist of the following:
• Assisting with guest queries and providing a high level of customer service
• Processing Check-in’s and Check-out’s.
• Processing payments.
• Processing reservations.
• Responding to emails.
• Handling telephone switchboard of incoming calls and reservations.
• Night Auditing.
Candidates must have the following qualities.
• Very good verbal and written English communication.
• High level of enthusiasm, punctuality, drive and initiative.
• Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work well and efficiently under pressure.
• Excellent customer care skills with guests and fellow colleagues.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Basic Computer Knowledge
Work Schedule: Rota Based
Rate of Pay – Competitive Salary based on experience and performance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.